Swimming Pool Update
Since Wales entered level 0 we announced that we would gradually relax our restrictions across the park. The safety of each other, our team and yourselves is of paramount importance and will of course remain so. From Monday 16th August at 9am the pool will operate on the below policy:
1. Bookings required
2. 1 hour long slots
3. No dividing ropes
4. Maximum of 35 people in the pool per hour
5. Changing facilities remain closed
6. Bookings can be made in reception, not on social media or over the phone
7. Complex Passes required
8. You may book more than once per week, however not within 48 hours of your first booking
9. When you make a booking you will be given a confirmation card per person, please show this to the lifeguards upon entry
Each Sunday you will be able to book for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. You will be able to book for a Friday from Thursday, Saturday/Sunday from Friday. 9am until 10am remains for Owners only.
We are still experiencing a high number or no shows, please if your plans change do let the team know as we have lots of children who wish to go swimming.