Take a tour of Marine Park
Watch our Holiday Video
09 July 2020
We ask that all of our Owners and Guests read our Visitor Pledge below.
We’ve developed this in order to ensure the safety of you our customers, our team and our local community during the current COVID-19 crisis.
We ask that you take the time to read this pledge and adhere to these precautions. We all have a part to play to keep each other safe.
1. I know that both Marine Holiday Park and North Wales have restrictions in place. I recognise the concerns of local residents about virus spread and will follow the guidelines below to keep everyone safe. I will continue to follow the 2-metres social distance guideline.
2. I will only travel to my holiday home if I (and my household) are well enough to do so and are not experiencing any of the recognisable COVID-19 symptoms such as high temperature, new persistent cough or loss of taste and smell.
3. I will not travel to my holiday home if my primary residence is within an area involved in a localised lockdown.
4. If I have been contacted through the Coronavirus Track & Trace programme and have been asked to self-isolate, I must not use my holiday home throughout my self-isolation period.
5. If I become unwell whilst at Tan Rallt Holiday Park, I will return to my primary residence immediately to self-isolate and notify Park Management when I return home.
6. I will wash my hands regularly with soap and water or by using the hand sanitiser if that is all that is available. I will take particular care to do this before leaving the caravan and when I return.
7. I will keep a safe distance of 2 metres from anyone who is not in my household. I will also not enter other customers holiday homes while on park.
8. I will not bring extra people on my holiday and I will not invite visitors to the park. There will be no social gatherings inside my holiday home.
9. I understand that the guidance could be changed in accordance with the Welsh Government guidance. I understand it could be relaxed or made more stringent with no notice.