1. When does the pool open?
Shipwreck Bay opens Saturday 9th April 2022.
2. What time does the pool open?
From Saturday 9th April at 9am for owners and 10am for holiday guests.
3. Do I need to book to use the pool?
Yes everyone requires bookings. Bookings can be made in person only in the brand new swimming pool reception. Complex passes must be shown when booking.
4. How long are swimming slots?
Swimming slots are one hour long.
5. Is there a limit of how many people can go in the swimming pool?
We will be working at full capacity which we have not done since 2019 due to Covid restrictions.
6. Is there a limit on how many swimming slots I can book?
Yes you can only have a maximum of one slot per day. Whilst you can come everyday we do ask that you are courteous to your fellow owners and holiday guests.
7. Do I have to pay to use the swimming pool?
No, however, complex passes are required. These are complimentary for owners and holiday guests who have booked direct with Marine Holiday Park. If you are on holiday with a private let please check with your hirer if they have included them or not.
8. How much are passes?
Passes are £30 for a short break up to 4 days or £60 for a week. Passes cover up to 10 people and also allow one car entry to the barrier.
9. Are the changing rooms open?
Yes and so are the showers.
10. Can I have food and drink in the pool area?
No food and drinks can be served in the pool area. However, bottled soft drinks can be drank poolside.
11. How far in advance can I book a slot?
Bookings are released on a Sunday for the following Monday-Thursday and on Thursday’s you can book for Friday-Sunday.
The team are working hard on an online booking system, this will be launching later this spring/summer.