Get up to £4,000 from us towards your new dream Holiday Home
The Help To Buy Plan offers you the opportunity to earn an additional sum of money to put towards the running costs of your Holiday Home or to help reduce the initial cost of purchasing your Holiday Home!
The Help To Buy Plan provides you with the opportunity to let your Holiday Home out to Holidaymakers when you are not using it. You can specify which periods of time, for up to 2 years, that you wish to allocate to let out then Marine Holiday Park will take care of the rest! The sum of money that you will earn from these letting periods can then be used to offset the running costs of your Holiday Home, pitch fees and even towards the payments of your holiday home.
There are many benefits to joining the Plan, but here are just a few:
- The opportunity to earn some valuable cash towards the running costs of your Holiday Home, Site Fees, and even towards the cost of your holiday home.
- Be safe in the knowledge that we promise to care for your Holiday Home during the letting period, we will pay the insurance excess.
- Damage Protection Promise – We’ll pay your holiday letting insurance premium and should you encounter any damage to your Holiday Holme during the letting period, we will pay the excess.
- FREE deep clean at the end of the season, leaving your Holiday Home in tip-top condition.
- Flexibility that if you decide that you want to use your Holiday Home during an allocated period then you can usually buy back the week that you require!
Get up to £4,000 towards your dream Holiday Home. Call our Sales Team to find out more on 01745 333 985.
With a range of superb offers on holiday homes at Marine Holiday Park, you can now stop looking and start enjoying
Was £18,995 Now £16,995
That's just £62.72 per week / £250.91 per month
- Size: 28X10X2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 6
Was £19,995 Now £18,995
That's just £64.05 per week / £277.57 per month
- Size: 36x12x3
- Bedrooms: 3
Was £101,995 Now £99,995
- Size: 40 x 20
- Bedrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 8
*Selected models. Terms and Conditions apply